8.6 Additional Regulations
An organization receiving optional student fees under the provisions of V-8.5 shall be equally bound:
- to reimburse the University for all administrative costs incurred by the University in the collection and disbursement of the fees; and
- to maintain complete and accurate accounting books and records, which shall be available for public inspection; and
- to use such optional student fees for the benefit of the student community of the University; and
- to receive all such student fees from the appropriate University account by a single disbursement through that account; and
- to provide for regular, annual auditing and to file such audits with the University; and
- to meet any other guidelines promulgated by the University or the Board of Regents in regard to this regulation.