36.4 University of Iowa Faculty/Staff Spouse/Partner Identification Card

(Amended 5/99; 10/06)

Employees may obtain an identification card for their spouse/domestic partner. The faculty/staff spouse/partner ID card for users of recreational facilities and programs will allow the spouse/domestic partner the same reduced rates for services from the Recreation Department as an employee faculty/staff ID. In addition, the spouse/domestic partner may use the ID card to obtain a hard library card for the University's libraries.

Spouse/partner identification cards are issued by the Payroll Department.

(See also II-30 Housing.)