8.11 Grievance

(Amended 7/1/17; 7/20/22)

Effective July 20, 2022, this policy has been revised. For individual changes, see the redlined version

Employees who wish to challenge administrative actions that are taken pursuant to this policy may do so following the appropriate policy for their employment status: specifically, for tenure track, clinical track, or research track faculty, the Faculty Dispute Procedures (III-29); for instructional track faculty, the  Instructional Faculty Policy (III-10.11); for staff, III-28 Conflict Management Resources for University Staff; for graduate assistants, the Graduate Student Employment Agreement; and for other student employees, the Student Employee Grievance Procedure (III-30) .