III-8.11 Grievance

(Amended 7/1/17; 7/20/22)

Effective July 20, 2022, this policy has been revised. For the most current version without redlining, return to III-8.11.

Employees who wish to challenge administrative actions that are taken pursuant to this policy may do so following the appropriate policy for their employment status: specifically, for tenure track, clinical track, or research track faculty, the Faculty Dispute Procedures (III-29); for instructional track faculty, the  Instructional Faculty Policy (III-10.11); for staff, III-28 Conflict Management Resources for University Staff; for graduate assistants, the Graduate Student Employment Manual; and for other student employees, the Student Employee Grievance Procedure (III-30).