Skip to main content
- “Campus” includes all property owned or used by the University.
- “Student” means a person who is currently registered as a student at the University in an undergraduate, graduate, or professional program on the campus.
- “Member of the faculty or staff” includes all employees of the University.
- “Visitor” means any person on campus who is not a student or a member of the faculty or staff. A suspended member of the faculty or staff, or a suspended student, who is on the campus during the period of such suspension shall be deemed a visitor.
- “Person” means any student, member of the faculty or staff, or visitor.