20.1 Reporting

Any University property, including items of equipment, supplies, foodstuffs, etc., stolen or otherwise missing must be reported to the University of Iowa Police, 808 University Capitol Centre, https://police.uiowa.edu, at the time that it is discovered missing. A police  officer will assist the department in filing a police report. Within 24 hours losses should also be reported to the Department of Risk Management, Insurance, and Loss Prevention, 202 Plaza Centre One,  https://uiowa.edu/riskmanagement/.

(See also V-12.9.)