32.3 Team Members
The Threat Assessment Program is implemented through the Threat Assessment Team and the Threat Assessment Advisory Group.
- The Threat Assessment Team includes dedicated staff members who are the primary contact for members of the University community who have concerns about behaviors that may cause harm to others or themselves. The Director of Threat Assessment is located in University Human Resources; dedicated Threat Managers are located in the University of Iowa Police Department, the Office of the Dean of Students, and at University of Iowa Health Care.
- The Threat Assessment Advisory Group is multidisciplinary and meets regularly and as needed during the calendar year for case review and advice. Members are representatives from departments across the University which include, but are not limited to:
- Human Resources,
- University of Iowa Police Department,
- Office of the Dean of Students,
- University of Iowa Health Care,
- Office of the General Counsel,
- University Counseling Service,
- Employee Assistance Program, and
- Office of the Sexual Misconduct Response Coordinator.