Chapter 29 – Family Services
University of Iowa Family Services provides programs, information, and referral assistance to faculty, staff, and students regarding their individual and family-related needs. The programs offered can help faculty, staff, and students to identify University and community services and resources. In addition, the Family Services staff are familiar with family-related University of Iowa policies. Specific programs and services include:
- Child care and school-age child care, and spring break and summer camp resources,
- Elder care,
- Guidance for supervisors of new parents,
- On-campus lactation resources,
- Services to student families,
- Financial well-being resources,
- Flexible work arrangements, and
- Resource and referral.
For further information, see the Family Services website at https://hr.uiowa.edu/well-being/family-services or contact the Family Services Office, 121 University Services Building.