26.5 Courses for Academic Credit

(Amended 8/13)

Human Resources and University of Iowa Staff Council sponsor the Tuition Assistance Program.

Tuition Assistance Program. All eligible faculty and staff may apply for University support for course work that the employing member's department certifies is work related. This course work can be completed at either The University of Iowa or at other accredited universities or colleges. University employees who meet the eligibility requirements and are working on undergraduate degrees will be considered to meet the work-related eligibility requirement. For eligibility requirements and information on how to access the online application form located at Employee Self Service, visit https://hr.uiowa.edu/tuition.