(Amended 3/07; 7/15)
- In an emergency: If a member of the University community believes that he or she, or someone else, is in immediate physical danger, he or she should call 911 or contact the Department of Public Safety, 319-335-5022.
- In other situations: Appropriate University officials are available to coordinate a response to concerns of violence or verbal threats, whether current or potential, as indicated below.
- For student concerns, assistance is available through:
- For faculty and staff concerns, assistance is available through:
- For any complaint believed to be related to sexual harassment or discrimination, assistance is available through the Office of Equal Opportunity and Diversity, 202 Jessup Hall, 319-335-0705.