21.3 Internal Use of University Trademark

Departments of the University and student organizations desiring to create merchandise, products, and/or items, regardless of distribution means, which bears a University trademark must use an officially licensed vendor.

Specific information for University colleges and departments and for student organizations can be found under the "Licensing Policies" tab at http://uilicensing.com; applications and agreement forms can be found under the "Internal Request Forms" tab.