Skip to main content
- General. Sanctions must be consistent with the provisions of the Rules. Any suitable combination of sanctions may be imposed.
- Types of Sanctions.
- Letter of warning or censure.
- Denial or specified privileges for specified periods.
- Assessment of monetary damages to cover expenses incurred in restoring property of the University which was damaged or destroyed as a result of misconduct by the person charged.
- Assignments of specific tasks for the betterment of the University community.
- Suspension for a specific period to time.
- Dismissal from employment or expulsion from the University.