Skip to main content
16.13 Additional Resources
- Critical Incident Management Plan Flow Chart. See the Campus Safety website or https://uiowa.edu/critical-incident-plan/critical-incident-management-plan-flow-chart.
- Critical Incidents and Response Strategies. The University has developed response strategies for the following critical incidents: bomb threat, civil protest, earthquake, explosion, fire, hazardous materials incident, infrastructure failure, medical emergency, severe winter weather, tornado, violent incident, active shooter, water damage. Download the Emergency Response Guide.
- University of Iowa Continuity of Operations Plan. See Appendix A at https://uiowa.edu/critical-incident-plan/continuity-operations-plan.
- Employee's Guide to Proper Selection and Use of Portable Fire Extinguisher in a University Building. Download https://police.uiowa.edu/sites/police.uiowa.edu/files/fireextinguishers.pdf.
- University of Iowa Pandemic Flu Plan
- National Incident Management System (NIMS)