35.2 Formal Suggestion Procedures

  1. Staff members may submit their suggestions to their immediate supervisors. If the supervisor fails to respond to the suggestion, the staff member may then present their suggestion to the next ranking supervisor.
  2. Staff members may also submit suggestions for continuous improvement through the See It and Solve It awards, on the University Human Resources website at https://hr.uiowa.edu/recognition/see-it-solve-it-award. If you have questions, contact oe-leader@uiowa.edu.

See also the Organizational Effectiveness website.